Some things I thought were worth sharing today. Grab a cup of coffee and enjoy!
1. Remember when people wrote actual letters instead of communicating by e-mail? A fascinating book of curated letters by various artists, each one with hand illustrations and other things creative. More Than Words: Illustrated Letters from the Smithsonian's Archives of American Art, by Liza Kirwin.
2. The power of two: how Lennon/McCartney demonstrated the brilliance of creative pairs.
3. A few tidbits of insight from David Sedaris.
4. Stomping out the myth of the "crazy cat lady."
5. The completely ridiculous copyright case regarding the monkey selfie.