Wednesday, January 21, 2015

corner view: walk of my dreams

Corner View is a weekly appointment - each Wednesday - created by Jane (Spain) and curated by Francesca (Italy), where bloggers from all corners of the world share their view on a pre-arranged theme.  The theme this week is "walk of my dreams" and comes from Nadine (Belgium).
Though they're just 2 1/2 hours from where I live,
 I can't take the walk of my dreams as often as I'd like to.
But in times of stress, when I need a bit of an escape,
I close my eyes and in my mind I go here...
 ...to the beautiful NC mountains.
I walk the paths I've walked so many times before...
...and I can breathe a little easier.

7 comments:

Menthe Blanche said...

Wow... wonderful place. I undersand why this walk is one of your favorite!

Kari said...

looks so peaceful! Lovely place to escape too.

Unknown said...

You are very lucky to live so close to such a beautiful part of the world! I'd love to walk around there!

nadine paduart said...

why, yes! goodness, what a sight... and that green is just spoiling me!!!! n♥

Tracy Altieri said...

They are indeed beautiful. Visualizing places, people and things help me too.

Unknown said...

Wow stunning place.

Francesca said...

beautiful. in times of stress i take my mind away, and to the beach, where i try to focus on the motion and sound of the waves.