Tuesday, February 5, 2013

i've just seen a face


I’ve just seen a face I can’t forget the time or place where we just met...



She’s just the girl for me and I want all the world to see we’ve met.
Mmm, Mmm, Mmm, Mmm, Mmm, Mmm...
























Had it been another day I might have looked the other way...





















...and I’d have never been aware, but as it is I’ll dream of her tonight.    
La, di, di, da di di...





















Falling, yes I am falling, and she keeps calling me, back again...





















I have never known the likes of this, I’ve been alone and I have missed things...





















...and kept out of sight, for other girls were never quite like this.
La, di, di, da di di...





















Falling, yes I am falling, and she keeps calling me back again.





















Credit to Lennon/McCartney for the lyrics.  Photos by Bev

3 comments:

Insider's Guide to All-Things-Truckee said...

I love how you have paired a classic Beatles tune with your striking photos. I especially love the turtle up top who is gazing directly your way! Very inspired! Keep these coming please Simply Bev!

simply bev said...

Thank you very much! I just love that face!

Anonymous said...

I love how you keep moving forward, not necessarily in a straight line because that would be so~~~~~~~~~~~~~-^^^~~~~~~~~~~~~~
~~~~~~~~~ ~ ~ ~~~~~~~~
~~~~~~~ ^O^ ^0^ ~~~~~~
~~~~~~ ) ~~~~~
~~~~~~~ -_______ - ~~~~~~
~~~~~~~~~ ~ ~~~~~~~~
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
boring!
XO Patty