Some things I thought were worth sharing today. Grab a cup of coffee and enjoy!
1. Words of wisdom from Seth Godin: including thoughts on what to do when it's your turn (and it's always your turn), fear, change, industry, television, what it means to be an artist, and why Neil Young is just like Pythagoras's 5th hammer.
2. Artist Maria A Aristidou loves her morning cup of coffee like no one else does.
3. Pushing the boundries, REM creates an interactive floppy disk to promote their album Monster, in 1994.
4. Seven (really) strange questions that can help you find your life's purpose.
5. Stevie Nicks on journaling and songwriting: "On the right-hand side of the page you write what happened that day, and on the left-hand side you write poems, so when you have an evening where you’re like, “I’m gonna light all the candles and I’m gonna put the fire on, and I’m gonna go sit at the piano and write,” you can dip into your diaries and instantly find a poem and begin."