Wednesday, May 21, 2014

corner view: what makes me happy

Corner View is a weekly appointment - each Wednesday - created by Jane (Spain) and curated by Francesca (Italy), where bloggers from all corners of the world share their view on a pre-arranged theme.  The theme this week  "what makes me happy", and comes from  Kristin (Germany).

For this post I started collecting photos of things that make me happy,
 but where to draw the line? I had amassed too many photos to share this week. 
So here's what makes me the most happiest of all...my family!

11 comments:

Dee said...

That's a good lookin' family! :-)

karen said...

lovely family :) Great photo!!

likeschocolate said...

Family is such a key element to happiness don't you think! Beautiful family!

Susan said...

Awww, so beautiful! Look at curly hair. Love it!

Menthe Blanche said...

Beautiful family! Happy to meet them...virtually :)

Francesca said...

lovely photo Bev, so nice to see your family!

Tracy Altieri said...

Me too!

jgy said...

Great choice to find the one HAPPY closest to your heart! Beautiful family!!♡

Li + Belle said...

Family makes happy - me too. :)

karyn said...

Lovely photo Bev. You're right - we are thinking alike this week - my family are what makes me happiest too :-)


Karyn
Eliza's Dream

♥ tinyWOOLF ♥ said...

sometimes short and sweet is all we need! ;))) hello, family of bev! n♥